Today’s Beginagain is a picture prompt.
Write the first thing that pops into your head but only write three sentences!!!
Now, answer these questions in your head:
- Where are they going?
- Where have they been?
- Who are they?
- The little girl asks a question, what is it?
- The man asks a question, what is it?
- Who is taking the picture?
- There is a tragic scene the day before this picture was taken. Does this change your thinking? Mood?
- There will be a happy occasion the day after this picture is taken. Does this change your thinking? Mood?
- Now, look at this picture and try to get inside the mind of an observer who never had this kind of experience. Write his or her reaction to this small scene.
- As a Christian writer, what are the implications of a ride on the Father’s shoulders?
Now, write. Share if you wish. Drop me an email at email@example.com and let me know how the writing turns out.